Here is a comparison of the suits. Both drawings are done by legendary artist George Perez. The one on the left is the classic suit, the right - the relaunched version. Similar, but very different.
Here is the image again from this morning. OK, my evidence that it is not the new suit:
- The boots are the classic design.
- The neck is not covered up as it is on the new design.
- The belt buckle (yes it's hard to see that) looks round. The new design is the same shape as the logo.
Here's what's different from the classic suit:
- Look at the end of the sleeves, hard to tell what's going on there.
- The belt (again hard to see) seems to be shaped like the new design.
- Not sure if the red trunks are there (despite what people say).
- There seems to be some kind of design there on his left thigh. Not sure what it is.
All in all, it's probably a combination, or something totally different. We'll get a better idea once more pics start showing up. But that's my $.02.